Compensation after a diving or swimming accident
A fun day of swimming can sometimes end in tragedy. Swimming injuries and drownings can occur in just about any public or private body of water: city pools, lakes, rivers, beaches, backyard pools, hotel pools, spas, water parks, and even hot tubs.
Harrison Pensa’s swimming injury lawyers can help you or a loved one seek compensation after a diving or swimming accident. You may be entitled to financial help to cover medical expenses, lost wages and earning capacity, pain and suffering, and more. Our skilled lawyers will work to get you the maximum possible compensation. Let us investigate your case.
Helping people who’ve been injured in swimming accidents:
- Improper supervision, especially for young or inexperienced swimmers
- Lack of proper safety procedures
- Poorly maintained or missing equipment
- Wet, slippery pool decks
- Trip hazards in the pool area
- Lack of a fence and self-locking gate
- No lifeguard on duty at public pools
- Shallow water (unmarked or improperly marked water depths)
- Lack of pool rules and water safety signs
- Failure to enforce rules (e.g., allowing swimmers to roughhouse)