Focus on recovery rather than financial pressure
Have you been denied a short-term disability (STD), long-term disability (LTD), or accident benefits claim? Disability claim lawyers deal with insurance companies that deny perfectly legitimate disability insurance claims, depriving you or your loved one of the financial support needed to have peace of mind and to recover.
Harrison Pensa disability claim lawyers are skilled negotiators who can help you successfully appeal or dispute denied disability claims. This process can be complex and time-sensitive, so don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team’s experience in collecting documentation and evidence can help you to build a strong case for greater compensation.
Handling insurance and disability matters:
- Statutory Accident Benefits claims
- Claims to the License Appeal Tribunal regarding denied Statutory Accident Benefits claims
- Short-Term Disability claims and appeals
- Long-Term Disability claims and appeals
- Civil Compensation Court Claims for denied Short-Term and Long-Term disability benefits and other damages
- CPP-Disability Benefits Applications, Requests for Reconsideration, and Appeals