Mentors of promising legal talent
Designed with future lawyers in mind, Harrison Pensa’s summer law student program connects up-and-coming legal talent with seasoned professionals who make themselves available to provide mentorship. Summer students receive valuable exposure to a wide range of practice areas within Harrison Pensa’s business and litigation groups.
Harrison Pensa usually hires up to four summer students for 14 weeks from May through August.
Providing real-world experience to law students:
- Attend courtroom proceedings
- Meet directly with clients and assist with intake
- Handle Small Claims Court files and judgment debtor examinations
- Help conduct examinations for discovery and mediations
- Participate in real estate closings
- And more