Legal help for your next chapter
Divorce, separation, and court proceedings can feel overwhelming when complex legal issues arise, including parenting matters and financial issues. These personal issues often require an understanding ear, as well as a strong and pragmatic hand. Harrison Pensa’s family law lawyers have both.
Our experienced team is prepared to advocate for you and your family, and to explain your rights and obligations to protect your interests. We can assist with litigation, alternative dispute resolution (negotiation, mediation, arbitration), and/or the preparation of domestic contracts.
- Decision-Making Responsibility (formerly child custody)
- Parenting Time (formerly primary care and/or access)
- Contact with children for non-parents
- Fertility and Surrogacy Law
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Division of Property
- Alternative Dispute Resolution