Harrison Pensa is hiring a Shared Services Administrator to join our Shared Services Team. This role will support all Practice Groups within the firm and allows you to make an impact and contribute to the overall efficiency of the Firm.
- Creating proformas, drafting, reviewing, and processing invoices, and finalization of bills;
- Adhering to procedures while creating billings in a prompt manner;
- Using databases to conduct conflict searches and report findings;
- Managing the files database, opening, and closing files in the system;
- Complying with federal, provincial, and company regulations and policies;
- Recording and maintaining client information in multiple database systems;
- Handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Physically move file boxes throughout the building, as required;
- Scanning, as required;
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail with strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Business Administration or Accounting Diploma would be considered an asset.
At Harrison Pensa, we are a team that values you and your contribution. We recognize our employees are key in delivering exceptional service for our clients and fostering a supportive environment with the expertise to help you thrive.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and a collegial environment.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation, and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada, and internationally turn to us every day for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has an attractive cost of living, easy commutes, and a variety of entertainment and shopping — all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply. We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.