Straight real estate advice
Commercial property transactions require a different set of legal expertise than residential property transactions. Your business is wise to seek trusted legal counsel sooner than later—so you never have to settle for less.
Harrison Pensa’s commercial real estate lawyers have specialized knowledge about managing building transactions. Our commercial real estate law firm helps businesses manage risk, negotiate deals, and prepare contracts with the goal of increasing investment returns and creating advantageous tax structures.
Helping with commercial real estate deals:
- Real estate acquisitions and divestitures
- Negotiating deals with lenders
- Reviewing and preparing contracts
- Real estate development law
- Dealership, distribution, and franchise agreements
- Commercial leasing
- Land acquisition and real estate financing
- Title issues and liens
- Zoning laws
- Taxation laws
- Environmental regulation
- Dispute resolution and/or litigation