Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Your attention and focus are needed on managing your operations and propelling growth, not worrying about legal matters. You also want to protect your business relationships and avoid a contentious court battle, if possible. Being sued can negatively affect your business’s reputation, brand value, and bottom line. Likewise, suing another party can be time-consuming and expensive. We can help.
Harrison Pensa’s corporate and commercial litigation lawyers work to advance our clients’ interests. We act as your legal partner to resolve issues regarding your business. Our team is experienced with dispute resolution to assess risks and opportunities and identify options to settle out of court. When necessary, we are confident and capable to defend your business at every level of court in Ontario and at the Supreme Court of Canada.
We can also assist with civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Help with commercial disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Creditors’ rights
- Business torts
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Corporate and securities issues
- Governance issues and regulatory proceedings
- Director, officer, board, and special committee issues
- Corporate fraud cases
- Banking litigation
- Franchising matters
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Commercial real estate/property/lease disputes
- Procurement litigation
- Intellectual property protection
- Employment disputes, including harassment and discrimination claims
- Cross-border litigation
- And more…