Get the legal structure to run a successful business.
The structure of your business and its corporate governance is paramount to its success. The rules, practices, and processes by which a company is directed and controlled ensure the business is run in the best interests of its shareholders. The right lawyers will help you manage your business in a responsible transparent, and profitable manner.
Harrison Pensa’s corporate lawyers can help your business thrive. One characteristic that few other lawyers can claim: we think like business owners. Our clients turn to us knowing they will receive practical advice based on industry knowledge, market opportunities, and managed risk. We have a comprehensive command of the wide-ranging laws affecting businesses — so you never have to settle for less.
Helping businesses of all sizes with:
- Incorporations, amalgamations and dissolutions
- Professional corporations
- Board and committee structures/charters
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and joint ventures
- Shareholder rights, activism, and dispute resolution
- Directors’ and officers’ duties and responsibilities
- Yearly resolutions and minute book updates
- Business ethics and anti-corruption
- Risk advisory and management
- Insurance liabilities
- Ongoing regulatory compliance