Protect your business with the right legal documents.
Business contract and commercial agreement lawyers specialize in negotiating, drafting, and enforcing contracts and other legally-binding agreements between businesses and other parties. This can include vendors, customers, partners, and employees. It’s a nuanced area of law that requires a diversified knowledge of legal documents.
Harrison Pensa’s corporate lawyers have a wide range of expertise in contract law, business law, and commercial law. We work to protect the best interests of your company—today and well into the future. Because when you have the right contracts and legal agreements, your business never has to settle for less.
Helping businesses negotiate, create and uphold:
- Contracts for the sale of goods and services
- Shareholder loan agreements
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-compete clauses
- Intellectual property licences
- Leases and rental agreements
- Releases and waivers of liability
- Contract interpretation
- Dispute resolution
- Other commercial arrangements